I never thought that I would be living away from the US (and in Africa??) for what will be almost 5 years now. I sometimes think it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever done. Other times it seems like the best thing. But, really, I don't know if there is much difference?
What this means for me:
- · My things have been in storage for an eternity.
- · I now drive on the ‘wrong side’ of the road like a pro.
- · I have made and said goodbye to more friends than I care to think about.
Recently, I was offered the opportunity to stay on here in Zambia for a while longer...which I will do.
What this means for you:
- · You better get on over here to visit me while you can…I know you have always wanted to go on an African safari or see the beautiful Victoria Falls?
- · You can still send me a care package if you haven’t managed in the last 5 years!
- · You are all loved and missed “too much” as we say here.