Monday, February 14, 2011

Pick N Pay

Sometimes you do crazy things in Africa. Like run marathons. Yesterday, I ran a marathon.  And I ran this marathon so that I could qualify for an even longer run that will take place later this year.  Why?  I don't really know.

But an interesting tidbit was that a runner was hit by a car during the race yesterday.  The car that hit the runner was a get away car that had just robbed a store and was trying to quickly leave the scene of the robbery...talk about crazy.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Okay... so wait. Wait... WAIT! How the heck? Whut the? South Africa??? Oh, dear... you must tell me what happened to you while i have so self-indulged in my life... please do email me: britt@yogawithbritt.com I would love to know. Even the clifnotes would nice. LOVE YOU across the ocean... xo

    ReplyDelete