Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Secret.

“Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.” 
 
Rhonda Byrne, The Secret

I have wanted to find a way to stay in Africa and I suppose the universe has been listening.  I am happy to tell you that I have been given the opportunity to stay here in Zambia.  I will be working for the same organization, JSI (www.jsi.com if you are interested in reading a bit more about the work we do), but I will be moving from Mongu to our central office in Lusaka into a different role.  I am thrilled about the opportunity and feel lucky to have found a job that will be both challenging and allow me to stay in this beautiful country.  Of course, I will have to find my way navigating around a much larger city (Lusaka is the capital of Zambia and the biggest city here with a population of about 2 million) but at least I am somewhat familiar with the city after weekend visits during the past year and a few friends to help me along the way.

I will officially be moving in September and will let you know my new mailing address (so probably best to not send any more mail since it takes about 2 months to get here).  I look forward to sharing new adventures and, as always, you are welcome to visit anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment