Sunday, January 24, 2010

Seize a Banana.

"I don't want to come to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it.  I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman

We all have dreams, hopes, aspirations - you know, stuff we want to do.  But most of us wait.  We wait until the perfect moment.  There is a part of us all that is waiting to take that trip, chance, or reach out to the people we love.  Everyone gets to decide how to spend their time.  But don't wait too long.

Which brings me to saying thank you and I love you to my wonderful Carnelian friends for spending time with me today...and, as always, making me laugh (and cry just a little).  And as we learned how to say together, "Seize a banana!" 





1 comment:

  1. If you actually do seize a banana, I want to hear all the details. Your Carnelian sisters miss you!

    ReplyDelete