Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Yoga Mat?

Here I go.  So I have packed, repacked, weighed and made the final decisions about what to take and leave.  Everyone has an opinion and I'm sure I will want things that I decided to leave.  But, I decided that a yoga mat was something that was important enough to bring on this journey (and it really didn't take up that much room)?  So, I'll let you know about all of my good (and bad decisions) when I get there.  You'll know when I start asking you to send me things.  Or not. 

I love you all and will miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to send your address...I see an AZ care package in your future...I just need to know where to send it! Enjoy the next chapter of you life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the care package! My address (for now) is Peace Corps, PO Box 9536, Pretoria,0001 South Africa (send attention to me, of course). I hope you are doing well...preparing for that little baby! Send pictures and stories of all the latest adventures. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete